A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Email Receipt
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Email Receipt
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Email Receipt
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Email Receipt
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Email Receipt
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Email Receipt
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Email Receipt
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Kajabi Email Receipt
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Email Receipt
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Email Receipt
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Email Receipt