A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Embed Video
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Embed Video
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Embed Video
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Embed Video
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Embed Video
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Embed Video
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Embed Video
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Embed Video
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Embed Video
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Embed Video
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Embed Video