A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Embed Youtube Channel
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Embed Youtube Channel
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Embed Youtube Channel
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Embed Youtube Channel
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Embed Youtube Channel
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Embed Youtube Channel
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Embed Youtube Channel
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Embed Youtube Channel
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Embed Youtube Channel
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Embed Youtube Channel
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Embed Youtube Channel