Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Embed
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Embed
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Embed
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Embed
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Embed
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Embed
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Embed
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Embed
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Embed
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Embed
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Embed