Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Español
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Español
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Español
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Español
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Español
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Español
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Español
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Español
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Español
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Español
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Español