Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Event Registration Integration
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Event Registration Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Event Registration Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Event Registration Integration
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Event Registration Integration
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Event Registration Integration
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Event Registration Integration
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Event Registration Integration
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Event Registration Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price we can see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Event Registration Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Event Registration Integration