Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Events
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Events
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Events
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Events
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Events
You can send as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Events
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Events
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi Events
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Events
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Events
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Events