Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Exit Intent Popup
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Exit Intent Popup
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Exit Intent Popup
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Exit Intent Popup
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Exit Intent Popup
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Exit Intent Popup
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Exit Intent Popup
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Exit Intent Popup
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Exit Intent Popup
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Exit Intent Popup
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Exit Intent Popup