Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Experts I Can Hire?
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Experts I Can Hire?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Experts I Can Hire?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Experts I Can Hire?
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Experts I Can Hire?
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Experts I Can Hire?
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Experts I Can Hire?
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Experts I Can Hire?
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Experts I Can Hire?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Experts I Can Hire?
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Experts I Can Hire?