Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Experts March
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Experts March
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Experts March
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Experts March
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Experts March
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Experts March
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Experts March
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Experts March
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Experts March
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Experts March
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Experts March