Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Eyl
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Eyl
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Eyl
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Eyl
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Eyl
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Eyl
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Eyl
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Eyl
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Eyl
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Eyl
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Eyl