A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Facebook Conversions Integration
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. In addition this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Facebook Conversions Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Facebook Conversions Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Facebook Conversions Integration
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Facebook Conversions Integration
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Facebook Conversions Integration
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Facebook Conversions Integration
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Facebook Conversions Integration
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Facebook Conversions Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Facebook Conversions Integration
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Facebook Conversions Integration