Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, some might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Fees
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Fees
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Fees
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Fees
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Fees
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Fees
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Fees
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Fees
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Fees
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range we can see how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Fees
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Fees