A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi For Elearning
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi For Elearning
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi For Elearning
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi For Elearning
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi For Elearning
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi For Elearning
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi For Elearning
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi For Elearning
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi For Elearning
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi For Elearning
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi For Elearning