Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi For Laptop
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi For Laptop
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi For Laptop
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi For Laptop
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi For Laptop
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi For Laptop
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi For Laptop
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi For Laptop
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi For Laptop
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi For Laptop
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi For Laptop