Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi For Pc
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi For Pc
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi For Pc
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi For Pc
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi For Pc
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi For Pc
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi For Pc
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi For Pc
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi For Pc
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to imagine the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi For Pc
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi For Pc