Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Form Page
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Form Page
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Form Page
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Form Page
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Form Page
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Form Page
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Form Page
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Form Page
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Form Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Form Page
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Form Page