Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Forum
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Forum
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Forum
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Forum
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Forum
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Forum
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Forum
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Forum
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Forum
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Forum
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Forum