Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Free Courses
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Free Courses
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Free Courses
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Free Courses
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Free Courses
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Free Courses
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Free Courses
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Free Courses
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Free Courses
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Free Courses
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Free Courses