Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Fundraise
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Fundraise
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Fundraise
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Fundraise
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Fundraise
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Fundraise
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Fundraise
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Fundraise
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Fundraise
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Fundraise
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Fundraise