Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Funnel Setup
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Funnel Setup
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Funnel Setup
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Funnel Setup
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Funnel Setup
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Funnel Setup
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Funnel Setup
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Funnel Setup
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Funnel Setup
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Funnel Setup
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Funnel Setup