Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, others may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Funnel
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Funnel
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Funnel
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Funnel
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Funnel
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Funnel
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Funnel
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Funnel
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Funnel
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Funnel
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Funnel