A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Gmail Integration
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Gmail Integration
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Gmail Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Gmail Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Gmail Integration
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Gmail Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Gmail Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Gmail Integration
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Gmail Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Gmail Integration
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Gmail Integration