Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, others may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Gold Hero Sweatshirt
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Gold Hero Sweatshirt
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Gold Hero Sweatshirt
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Gold Hero Sweatshirt
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Gold Hero Sweatshirt
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Gold Hero Sweatshirt
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Gold Hero Sweatshirt
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Gold Hero Sweatshirt
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Gold Hero Sweatshirt
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Gold Hero Sweatshirt
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Gold Hero Sweatshirt