A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Grace Period
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Grace Period
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Grace Period
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Grace Period
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Grace Period
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Grace Period
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Grace Period
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Grace Period
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Grace Period
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Grace Period
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Grace Period