A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Group Coaching
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Group Coaching
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Group Coaching
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Group Coaching
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Group Coaching
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Group Coaching
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Group Coaching
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Group Coaching
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Group Coaching
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Group Coaching
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Group Coaching