Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Header Size
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Header Size
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Header Size
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Header Size
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Header Size
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Header Size
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Header Size
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Header Size
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Header Size
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Header Size
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Header Size