A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Headquarters
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Headquarters
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Headquarters
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Headquarters
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Headquarters
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Headquarters
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Headquarters
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Headquarters
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Headquarters
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Headquarters
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Headquarters