A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Health Coaching
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Health Coaching
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Health Coaching
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Health Coaching
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Health Coaching
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Health Coaching
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Health Coaching
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Health Coaching
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Health Coaching
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Health Coaching
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Health Coaching