Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Heart Of Dating
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Heart Of Dating
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Heart Of Dating
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Heart Of Dating
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Heart Of Dating
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Heart Of Dating
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Heart Of Dating
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Kajabi Heart Of Dating
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Heart Of Dating
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Heart Of Dating
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Heart Of Dating