Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Hero Rewards
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Hero Rewards
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Hero Rewards
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Hero Rewards
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Hero Rewards
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Hero Rewards
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Hero Rewards
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design useful courses. Kajabi Hero Rewards
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Hero Rewards
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Hero Rewards
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Hero Rewards