A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, others might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Hero University
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Hero University
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Hero University
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Hero University
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Hero University
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Hero University
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Hero University
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Hero University
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Hero University
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Hero University
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Hero University