A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, some might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Hero Wall Of Fame
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Hero Wall Of Fame
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Hero Wall Of Fame
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Hero Wall Of Fame
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Hero Wall Of Fame
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Hero Wall Of Fame
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Hero Wall Of Fame
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Hero Wall Of Fame
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Hero Wall Of Fame
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Hero Wall Of Fame
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Hero Wall Of Fame