Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Heroes
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Heroes
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Heroes
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Heroes
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Heroes
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Heroes
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Heroes
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Heroes
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Heroes
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Heroes
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Heroes