A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi + How To Add Block To Landing Page
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi + How To Add Block To Landing Page
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi + How To Add Block To Landing Page
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi + How To Add Block To Landing Page
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi + How To Add Block To Landing Page
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi + How To Add Block To Landing Page
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi + How To Add Block To Landing Page
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful course content. Kajabi + How To Add Block To Landing Page
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi + How To Add Block To Landing Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi + How To Add Block To Landing Page
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi + How To Add Block To Landing Page