Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi How To Add Code To Head In Sales Page
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi How To Add Code To Head In Sales Page
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi How To Add Code To Head In Sales Page
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi How To Add Code To Head In Sales Page
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi How To Add Code To Head In Sales Page
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi How To Add Code To Head In Sales Page
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi How To Add Code To Head In Sales Page
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi How To Add Code To Head In Sales Page
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi How To Add Code To Head In Sales Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price we can imagine how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi How To Add Code To Head In Sales Page
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi How To Add Code To Head In Sales Page