A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi How To Change Nameservers
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi How To Change Nameservers
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi How To Change Nameservers
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi How To Change Nameservers
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi How To Change Nameservers
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi How To Change Nameservers
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi How To Change Nameservers
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi How To Change Nameservers
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi How To Change Nameservers
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi How To Change Nameservers
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi How To Change Nameservers