Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, others may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi How To Change Start Date
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi How To Change Start Date
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi How To Change Start Date
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi How To Change Start Date
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi How To Change Start Date
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi How To Change Start Date
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi How To Change Start Date
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi How To Change Start Date
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi How To Change Start Date
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi How To Change Start Date
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi How To Change Start Date