Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi How To Change What A Website Looks Like When You Share It
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi How To Change What A Website Looks Like When You Share It
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi How To Change What A Website Looks Like When You Share It
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi How To Change What A Website Looks Like When You Share It
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi How To Change What A Website Looks Like When You Share It
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi How To Change What A Website Looks Like When You Share It
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi How To Change What A Website Looks Like When You Share It
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi How To Change What A Website Looks Like When You Share It
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi How To Change What A Website Looks Like When You Share It
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi How To Change What A Website Looks Like When You Share It
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi How To Change What A Website Looks Like When You Share It