A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi How To See Unique Visitors
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi How To See Unique Visitors
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi How To See Unique Visitors
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi How To See Unique Visitors
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi How To See Unique Visitors
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi How To See Unique Visitors
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi How To See Unique Visitors
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi How To See Unique Visitors
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi How To See Unique Visitors
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi How To See Unique Visitors
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi How To See Unique Visitors