Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi How To Turn Not Secure To Secure
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi How To Turn Not Secure To Secure
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi How To Turn Not Secure To Secure
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi How To Turn Not Secure To Secure
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi How To Turn Not Secure To Secure
You can send as many emails to the campaign you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi How To Turn Not Secure To Secure
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi How To Turn Not Secure To Secure
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi How To Turn Not Secure To Secure
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi How To Turn Not Secure To Secure
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi How To Turn Not Secure To Secure
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi How To Turn Not Secure To Secure