A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi How To Vieos
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi How To Vieos
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi How To Vieos
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi How To Vieos
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi How To Vieos
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi How To Vieos
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi How To Vieos
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi How To Vieos
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi How To Vieos
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range we can see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi How To Vieos
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi How To Vieos