Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Ib-Trader
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Ib-Trader
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Ib-Trader
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Ib-Trader
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Ib-Trader
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Ib-Trader
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Ib-Trader
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi Ib-Trader
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Ib-Trader
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can see how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Ib-Trader
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Ib-Trader