Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Idea To Income Kickstart Program
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Idea To Income Kickstart Program
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Idea To Income Kickstart Program
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Idea To Income Kickstart Program
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Idea To Income Kickstart Program
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Idea To Income Kickstart Program
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Idea To Income Kickstart Program
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Idea To Income Kickstart Program
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Idea To Income Kickstart Program
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can see the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Idea To Income Kickstart Program
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Idea To Income Kickstart Program