A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Ideas
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Ideas
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Ideas
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Ideas
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Ideas
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Ideas
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Ideas
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Ideas
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Ideas
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Ideas
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Ideas