Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Image Size
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Image Size
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Image Size
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Image Size
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Image Size
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Image Size
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Image Size
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Image Size
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Image Size
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Image Size
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Image Size