A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Image Sizes
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Image Sizes
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Image Sizes
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Image Sizes
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Image Sizes
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Image Sizes
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Image Sizes
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Image Sizes
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Image Sizes
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Image Sizes
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Image Sizes