Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Impact Summit
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Impact Summit
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Impact Summit
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Impact Summit
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Impact Summit
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Impact Summit
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Impact Summit
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Impact Summit
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Impact Summit
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Impact Summit
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Impact Summit