Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Inloggen
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Inloggen
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Inloggen
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Inloggen
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Inloggen
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Inloggen
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Inloggen
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful course content. Kajabi Inloggen
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Inloggen
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Inloggen
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Inloggen