Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Integration With Quickbooks
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Integration With Quickbooks
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Integration With Quickbooks
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Integration With Quickbooks
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Integration With Quickbooks
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Integration With Quickbooks
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Integration With Quickbooks
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Integration With Quickbooks
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Integration With Quickbooks
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Integration With Quickbooks
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Integration With Quickbooks